wortwerdung
was born when I ran it off, as in all: first, while I was still not quite of the thighs of my detached mother, I was not very different furniture from the white walls, the flowers in a vase, I was a piece of fabric, which consists of a rumpled bed, slipped a little in the rearing is still aimless wind of my breath.
I saw already, even if dimly, and I saw my mother, and did not understand that I do not it was that I should from now on something unique. I also saw was the night table with the vase, and did not understand that it make a difference between me and him. I could not draw a line. this is always at the beginning, because in order to draw a dividing line, there must be two sides and the two sides need to know exactly what they want from each other so different that a limit not only useful but necessary.
but as this is a physical birth, there is a second, which takes place in the consciousness:
me they were holding something in front of the eye: a plate with small stones on it. of course, a newborn does not yet know what are wortseteine. Nevertheless: my hand instinctively reached for it.
hand with flat palm so many could put it in his sleeve. then the plate was withdrawn and placed on the bedside table. I lay in my poor mother, and now I looked at my booty, opened the hand and saw some colored stones in it. then my eyes moved to the tray with the other stones, which had I not get it.
or those I was not elected.
that was the moment when I was - I mean, when I "I" was.
my stones there, the other, unattainable, drücben there.
suddenly my consciousness was born and everything was ready to: the room, the people, the furniture, my mother and myself were mainly located in one place and time, were given respect and relation.
since I had the stones out of my hands fall on the blanket and cried my first cry. and listening to my own voice, I knew I was now on the world.
later raised my mother, the word stone scratched from the covers on.
there were not many and it was by far nothing special: they are denominated
: HUNGER SLEEPING LIGHT HEAT VOICE I WILL
0 comments:
Post a Comment