cobra
The old codger roommate is a few months ago wearing glasses.
E r suffering from age-related and Something had to can make glasses that he wears but not because he 1 is too vain and second They moved constantly.
Yesterday I'm sitting at the kitchen table and does the greeting card by 18 Birthday of my nephew write.
He is a cash donation is requested.
One of the card a tiny envelope and was now gone.
So I yell through the house:
" has a seen of you this little money envelope? "
MB1: " This green, lying on the kitchen table "
I: Yes !
MB1: "So the rough map for the T for the widow of Mr Meier?"
(\u0026lt;- work colleague of MB1, suddenly a few days ago deceased)
I : "No. The little card for the funeral was dark gray and dark green!"
MB1: "Oh?"
I * * evil foreboding : "Have you already sent the condolence about?"
MB1: "Yes, why?"
I: "You know what was on the green, right?"
MB1: " more stood on it what I can not read without glasses nix ?"
I : "JAAHAAA, there was something! "
MB1: " And what?"
DAS:
ch I very much hope to the widow Meier is their pain through the 50 Ocken, the da for the nephew's inside, a tiny bit of relief!
0 comments:
Post a Comment