publish what reason people all thoughts, feelings, experiences, "banal" or very intimate in blogs?
Out of boredom? Because they have no one to whom they could tell? Because they consider it important?
must admit that, some posts in weblogs seem to be not very interesting for the average consumer. A small example of such a literary outpouring I would like the following description of "Peter Pan's Weblog" give. It is here to diary-like entries from the life of a Stuttgart Dj's, who, he writes on his blog, sometimes more and sometimes less "deep and thoughtful essays on the intellectual survival" posting.
Saturday 29 September 2007:
After a total crash of my computer, which had paralyzed me the last time, run the gears so slowly again at full speed, which allows me to now finally have a blog posting. Man I hate this PC fuss - and it costs more then so much time. Well, except for some rough-around-running problems and a continuing failure, unfortunately, my PDA / Palms, I'm now part of the technological age. Aloha!
[http://www.w4c.info/w4c_weblog/index.htm]
post Why bloggers do? In our research we have also encountered the idea that bloggers are narcissists, because they "personally identifiable events and opinions without specific demand publishing"
[http://begleitschreiben.twoday.net/stories/3409956/]
would agree I do not, however, since one under "narcissism [...] a trait [understand], characterized by low self-esteem at the same time exaggerated perceptions of their own importance [characterized, along with] a great desire for admiration "[Wikipedia].
The great desire for admiration can certainly be read from some blogs, if, for example "DJ Peter Pan" churning of which reported hip hoppers or known by what other artists he had to do. However, I would not necessarily ascribe to him why low self-esteem.
0 comments:
Post a Comment