shitty 25 years I have hundreds of good fucking work certificates, statements, pay slips, qualifications, diplomas, etcetc. kept.
end of November I got rid of everything.
Hat do not sow ever watching it.
Fucking four days later I contacted the fucking pension and now wants to know almost everything about my professional life!!
Check the my fucking garbage, or what?
Since then, just running around and behind them, telephoning (there's actually still a single, shitty authority in Germany, which is not available on an expensive 0180 number, and where no Brasig Call Center Bratz says: "I give forward your request We will contact you via snail mail) because let the gentlemen do not go through certified copies - No, it must be freshly issued originals be, which can be the filth-offices could also pay for more expensive!
Aaaargh!!
Aargh!!
Aaaaarrrggghhhhh !!!!!!!
My life is a fucking pile of pony!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment