Fits this now the equivalent.
Paso asked me the other day:
"Duhu, July, do you also pee in the toilet?"
Paso asked me the other day:
"Duhu, July, do you also pee in the toilet?"
I: "Yeah!"
He: "Kacka too?"
He: "Kacka too?"
I: "Of course!"
He: "Always?"
Me: "Of course!"
He: "Always?"
Me: "Of course!"
He: "Then you're already a big boy?"
Yes, I'm probably ...
This occurs to me:
Yes, I'm probably ...
This occurs to me:
I As recently perused with girlfriend Martina an inherited board with photos of my late grandmother, we noticed that there seemed no generation is (at least not AFTER invention of the camera) that snaps their children NOT the bullshit!
We found toilet photos of me, my grandmother , my cousin, my cousins, my uncles and my father (all of them as infants of course) .
Martina also are those images are not alien.
Her mother even has her Gästeklo with a small gallery of her in "making" photographs decorated 4 children.
We interviewed Roommate 1 and 2 - and also since then, the potty-Clippers pressed the shutter button.
The question remains: WHY?
|
| can read in the age at Kacken - bring only the gifted! |
Oh, and then wanted Paso yet know whether cockroaches even go into the living room.
Well, let's hope not.
0 comments:
Post a Comment