Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Polymyalgia Rheumatica Nursing Management

who is faithful, has just afraid

Sometimes Slava sits on kitchen.
Slava's oldest friend from Mitbewohner1 children teenage days, when we traveled together in a rickety beetle the globe in search of the best drug.
How to halt so that makes Chatting after high school.
MB1 was after this trip to the honest man * cough * ; Slava eventually landed in jail for drug dealing.
Slava is 2 meters tall and looks like an aging Marilyn Manson: thin, long black hair, black clothes, black eye, black bass.
So a guy in front of the woman is afraid if she does not wicked, brutish and is somehow creepy.

MB1 As a gossip mouth is, he has a little .. uh .. Episode of LAG and I apparently also Slava says.
For as MB1 yesterday evening, just left the kitchen, sat the Prince of Darkness one of his few words to me:
"And, how about it?"
I * hoping that he did not mean what I interpret the question into * : "How about what"
He:? "W as well We both ...?" * crap, hoping for nothing *
He raises an eyebrow meaningfully.
Well, that's gonna be a clear statement. I'm always a fan of subtle Andeuterei can confirm how POM Henneke .
I * indignant and also peeking demurely * : " I'm dating!"
He: "And ?"
I: "And true!"
He * * snort contemptuously : " Is 'Your fellow but also not'."
I: "Isser wooohl!"
He: . Hmhm What's instruction mentioned for a small change? "
I: "The fact that I'm faithful?"
* He again so ve * brings many snorting: "You're scared."
I: " fear of what?"
He: " Before that you might like it."
I : " that I like what could be the Untreusein or the Sex?"
He: "Both ."
I: "So I am only loyal because anxious, and not, because I honesty, reliability and loyalty towards my partner is very important "
He"?.. Just "

Aha Something else learned
Maybe I should often. by Slava, the wise old man sitting on kitchen ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment