Today
In the wake of a dozen Midget, which surround my car yelling.
I let down the window.
"We flash today's cars, the reverse actions here!" yells to me one of the second counter (?) graders. "You are here down in the 30-zone only 23! We find that well, so you get one for yourself Congratulations!"
That I was just so slow because I had my new neighbors hinterhergeglotzt leave, I mentioned.
Instead, I'll call " Jaaayyy ", shine and pretend that I am very supidolle. This pleases the little ones turn dolle and we all look forward to except POM.
"Mooooment!" , it interrupts the rapture. "If you as to anything?"
The children stare, staring, staring, whispering.
Then:
"The is 'not' strapped! cries a little sneak.
"Ex-act", says the POM and pulls out his ticket pad.
"I live just a few meters from here," I remember him, who had so then stormed filmreif our garden. "And just want to the bakery over there."
"Even on one, incidentally, from the ecological point of view unnecessary, because too short a trip, has ma n to buckle up." , explains the fun brake.
Oh.
And then he required 30 Ocken. I have only 20 comes.
"No problem," says POM. "yes you live over there - then you can get the rest of the money quickly." Aargh!
I smile the most beautiful smile that a woman in my condition (medium, even without make-up with puffy eyes, leermagig, unterkoffeiniert) hinkriegt, but it seems limited.
" All right. Then give her the twenty. The rest of en 10 I shall spare Ihne N.", decided by the POM.
"But then I have no money left for the baker!" wants to throw me, but he kuckt again sooo ...
My goodness, can you be so forgiving?
YES, I am too stupid for flirting! (see here )
I have just other things on my mind to interpret than the facial movements of guys! Why does the the so personally?
"Then They give the apple but again, right? " klugscheissert the sneak and of course it agrees with the POM.
Pff. crapped plan. I like eh no fruit
Now I know how Ute Lemper (the older guests will remember) have felt at that time must be: the celebrated star of outlaws in 2 minutes * sniff *
0 comments:
Post a Comment