Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Playground Kate Stream Vid

Bridal year 1992

Yesterday I cleaned out properly sometimes.
It found a bridal fashion catalog from 1992.
Those were my 3 favorites:




Why I post this?
since yesterday I am officially unemployed and I'm already boring shit, because the other children to play out may not because all potential me-the-time distributors are on the inside Aabeit. driven

of boredom and on the hunt for good deeds, I recently asked several times in our community for a volunteer activity.
The sexton has always looked at me as if I had the cap on the blink and I finally made to understand that the volunteer women prefer to keep to themselves ...
And again I noticed it, that just church people somehow seem to have nothing to charity in his hat.

I need so desperately a hobby!
But which one?
Ideas anyone?

sports would be necessary.
But I ch hate any form of physical exertion
exceptions. Riding and tennis.
riding falls flat, because now I hear the trot not only the heavy breathing of the Gauls, but now also the rhythmic creaking of my left hip.
And m it the tennis I had to stop 18 years ago, caused a bone cyst in the wrist to me because bad pain.
And I hate to sweat (-> go away from me with summer, this perverse season!) .
Unfortunately, I'm slim and have, despite my not inconsiderable candy consumption 1A blood values and no times must that would force me to push myself athletic.
Hm But sports should somehow be ...
I deas anyone?

So, you just think about it and I'm going to crumpled Christmas engelflügelchen iron.
Oh yes, before I have to get a job interview but still fast behind me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment