Recently I've looked for scientific reasons, a porn film.
I decided to see if the assertion that there would be no one man ever been able to watch a porn movie to the end, there was something to it.
Well, I have "The Adventures of Boobie & Ken" considered completely and I can assure you it was worth it when all of the ridiculous squealing and grunting time apart, because with the end result is expected in the middle part of the plot, and despite the weakening slightly warped Suspense ΓΌ-ber not.
One thing I noticed and I am afraid I am again the only one:
The women were all dry.
Every time the camera a close up of .. er .. The scene was, you could see dry .. .. uh Skin.
shaven and neatly dressed beautifully tinted - no question, but it is no trace of the .. uh .. necessary Transudate. Neither
at Boobie, still with her friends.
I felt strong at the holiday slides my aunt Gisela remembers the last summer the Namib Desert had traveled.
Oh ne lubrication is the GV nothing more than dry friction.
who do not know how nasty it feels like, can indeed times for 3 minutes to blow with a hair dryer (highest level) in the wide-open eyes and then blink very often.
Uuuhh ... That can not be pleasant for Boobie & Co.?
to review this situation I got myself another "Gina Wild" considered film.
Lo and behold, nothing!
re all & everything dry.
W he do that?
And if so, why?
Because slippery looks unhygienic?
Because it could come in heavy foaming and GM to look sickly?
Or so "the man's white gold" is better than before, as the only liquid allowed on the set?
I have no idea.
it does anyone?
0 comments:
Post a Comment