Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kates Dvd And Cd Burner

The foreign word problem

"Could I change a numeric grade in pay?" and "May I have 10 packets of Borkum Riff tobacco?" These two questions I have this week in a newly opened two months ago, K-kiosk made of the Valora Group. The answer to the first question was: "I'm a stand, not a bank, and would have to first open the cash register". The answer to the second question came to High German: "I'm only three, so far as no one buys usually at a time!" and lets the three packages also fall to the muddy floor before they laid them on the counter.

A third question on another day I could make at all, because the woman could affix stand in the back of price tags, but heard me and said, "I'm coming." Come but it is not for one minute, as I have asked my question elsewhere. On another K-kiosk near the question to Pfeiffenreinigern resulted in: "Have not we." No "sorry" no offer to order, nothing, absolutely nothing.

The kiosk business is bad. Print media have long since lost to the Internet, and is not comfortable from the former K Kiosk at the corner of a fully grown impersonal, to commercial oriented large companies. The prices are massively increased regularly, most recently over coffee. Valora determine the opening hours, prices, and the range. The kiosk woman can only say: "Have we not" to go, and consumers elsewhere, because its K kiosk closes at 18:30.

But Valora tried for some time by offering new services to boost sales again. So shall the future together Western Union Transfer the kiosk will be possible by money and women are similar to a kiosk agency principle committed entrepreneurs. They should exert more so because more sales also promises more profit. On paper it all sounds auspicious, but the reality is different.

At K-kiosks mainly seem grumpy and lazy salespeople to work. Instead of polite, courteous service and the customer service idea offhand and abrupt answers, but not a service anymore. subtract a total of four visits kiosk each time empty-handed to have, can not be the intention.

long as politeness and service orientation to K-kiosks are to remain foreign words and take advantage of new business models nothing. I shall certainly avoid future K-kiosks. Fortunately, there are still independent kiosks and individual convenience stores, where service and politeness are not unknown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment