Mitbewohner1 and his weight problem - an endless story.
Since my post from May 2010 "Wow, suddenly I'm fat" he has tried a lot of diets.
Here is the preliminary result:
first Diäko ( FrißdieHälfte-frozen food):
orders 18 day treatment.
After 9 days of continuous nagging ( "Shit, did I hunger!") and chill 8 tons of apples in between, has MB1 dropped out when he had an important meeting with management and direct his focus on something more important, had to as to the next Snack.
The meals taste fantastic, though - almost like in the restaurant.
weight loss: 1 pound.
second Weight Watchers
I wanted to lose even a few pounds and eat healthier, I have taken over the full service kitchen and cooked according to the Weight Watchers recipe books. Dice constantly buy fresh stuff schnipppeln constantly vegetables, cut &:
me for shopping & Koch muffle that is nothing. Sucks.
After viiiiiel Geschnippsel continuous and strict Point allocation, I caught the bastard with a walnut corner!
1 Walnut Point area has half the number for an entire day.
Duration: 2 weeks.
weight loss: MB1 - 1 kilo. I - 3 pounds.
third LCHF: had
LCHF After the episode of the mirror tiles behind the stove will be repainted - no kidding!
If MB1 evening came from the service, he has pounds of meat fried so hot that the grease spatters were eventually no longer wipe / scratch.
Canceled as it began, in front of the meat to disgust.
weight loss: 5 pounds. Duration: 8 weeks.
(Actually unbelievable when you consider that he has plastered every night 4-5 sausages, steaks or pork medallions. Bah!)
4th FED (Friss' a third)
Reduced form of FDH. Plus: plenty of fruit and water. No candy.
suffered two attacks of weakness.
Duration: 4 weeks.
weight loss: one kilo.
5th Almased:
drinking powder, combined with FDH plus much fruit not candy.
Duration: 6 weeks.
weight loss: 4 pounds.
He would like to remove more, but:
- change without having to be eating
- he noted that the abdomen, which lacks the 4-pound Almased now overlaps. also be nice.
I'm not sure I give him the number of my dealer (drugs do you know, slim) or my psychotic herapeutin (for the fuss that he makes to his food is not normal) ?
Recently, here are lots of advertising brochures from beauty clinics (= liposuction) around.
'm curious.
will then report on it ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment