- I do not speak you are already at the first meeting.
(Au ch not a OneNightStänder or the paramedics, who take me for 3 hours at whim, while the associated fire me from a burning car wreck cuts Yes, sorry -.. But I'm consistently)
- I dislike of someone I've only met yesterday, "July" be named.
- I may not be greeted with the very next bussi hug rubbish! (I would at least be asked in advance whether one should I mount so and I do give a damn whether to welcome the French with 3, 6 or 9 kisses, Karla!) Therefore I am but an advocate of straight handshake.
- I hate "Maaaahlzeit" & "good appetite" and I will answer it never will.
- What really speaks against it, to iron tablecloths, before they are placed on the table?
- As a fan of Moritz Freiherr Knigge and his ancestors (who was still single? Is) I wish someone after a sneeze not Health " but wait on one, in perfect French intonation already put forward Pardon (but does look like I'm waiting probably for free).
- If you are staying for a chat in my office, then no way that ass on my desk! Yes, the same goes for you, boss!
- If I call the words in a roundabout / Location / Get-together / cash out / I'm completely with you / this is not mine / etc. hear to fold my ears automatically.
- a pen, craftsmen or partners I say after a completed task that he has his work well done , and not that he "a good job has made" .
(A not ven if it is a Blowjob is. He would then with a simple HUCH ! rewarded.)
- If one then like says Thank , of course I will never start with the French from the out-perverted answer "because not 'for' .
- When "Perfect Dinner", in canteen / cafe / restaurant, I would like to tear my blackheads Caps & Hats of the matted vertices (ham all have parents, the which teach something?) .
- oh yeah and when I again in the internet on a blog comment Post or other text come across in the punctuation, and are largely ignored and lower case I shoot either gave me the eye or in the screen what god of love, because the points of commas and question marks invented
- in my presence to fart burp and is of course taboo, Mary! Even if it "only natural" is .
Yes, order and must be a minimum of decency, is not it?
's I just wanted to say.
If we happen to us bloggers on the way Run ...
Charlotte Asperger's wife calls me.
MB2 stuffy.
Pfff.
0 comments:
Post a Comment