Monday, February 14, 2011

Images Of Menorrhagia

relationship ballet

between the cultural and human development within a relationship:

After 4 weeks:
(It still does with all the other proposes to give a good impression and hope for great 'ne number.)

I:
Next week will be listed in the Municipal Theater, the ballet "Cinderella." Shall we watch that?

He:
ballet? Hmm ... Sure, if you see something like, let's go 'us.
--------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------

After 2 years:
(You already faltering, "give a good impression" and in terms of sex is always a safe.)

I:
Next week out my old ballet school in the city theater, the ballet "Giselle" on. If we look at it?

He:
again? We were recently recorded in the ballet. I also know the brats do not!

I:
first ago the 2 years and
second even if you do not know is the Eleven who behave nicely!

He:
Oh? Well, if you love to go, let's go stop.
---------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

After 4 years:
(We know already by heart & and lies without batting an eyelash when it comes to their own interests will eventually Sex is not everything ....)

I: * tricky *
Next week will be listed in the City Theatre an interesting piece. If we look at it?

He:
What is it about?

Me: * i m trying to make him palatable to the Nutcracker *
Och to so'n soldier who fights against a hostile regime, it meets his true love, and of course against the dictator wins ...

He:
OK. Let us go.
---------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

After 6 years:
(Man has no qualms about his other family members with conflicts of interest involved. )

I: * tricky *
Next week will be listed in the City Theatre an interesting piece. If we look at it?

He: * alarmed *
A ballet, I suppose ...?

I: * in his attempt to peer Gynt to "sell *
Um, it's about that type, peer, and the ...

He:
's not even trying - the posters of "Peer Gynt - The ballet" hanging over the city If you love to go to the ballet and no one. others find that accompanies you, THEN I'll go with you. I propose, however, before you ask my Aunt Anne, standing on something.

I then had a very nice evening with Aunt Anne, the inveterate Opera & Ballettfan and at the same places as I had tears in his eyes.
----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

After 8 years :
(Man hangs better go home, but to accompany the other and one begins the haggling and need be one can rely on the Travelling Pussy or Dinkydigger 2000 .)

I:
Next week, the city theater, the ballet "Giselle" listed. If we look at it?

He:
aunt Anneliese has no time?

I:
not know. But I want to spend the evening with you.

He:
Och nöööö. I do not have fun, to look in two hours of senseless Gehopse men in tights.

I:
first Is not Gehopse.
second this is not meaningless.
third do it but for my sake!

He:
* Stööööhn *

I:
I had no fun to me the other day Atze Schröder to listen to tasteless jokes but I'm still with you gone!

He :
This is something completely different: Atze talks and makes jokes.

I:
A ballerina speaks - through its motions ...

I then had a very nice evening with Aunt Anne, and I will finally not tortured man next to me are sitting on the spoils with the mood.
----------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

After 10 years :
(The impression you give is a now a fuck and sex - what is this?)

I:
Michael Flatley comes to Germany. Bock, you should be watching him?

He:
Flatley? Is not that the Lord of the Dance?

I:
Yes.

He:
Irish tap dance also. Something we have but recently the "MacGowan's Pub" met before.

I:
Yes, but Flatley's show tells a different story.

He:
Story? Dance is dance!

I:
So, yes or no?

He:
I think dance shit. The performances are boring and take forever. If you really want to go to the theater, let us look at the profits of a guest appearance here soon.

Me: * sigh resignedly *
Give me once the phone, I'll call Aunt Anne.


Schroeder, profit, my God -
What have I only ever found in this cultural philistines?

PS:

love men who awakens his life companion on Valentine's Day at 5.47 clock in order to claim magnificent sex should have more to offer than an erection and a bag gummy bears!

And here's a fresh Vanhal Thighwaltz for all lovers:

0 comments:

Post a Comment