Thursday, February 24, 2011

Redline Bmx Oldschool For Sale

idea of an unemployed

** When I've actually seen -professional- lost the ground beneath the feet When did that? the eternal -of-the-year agreement to shimmy-year contract-and-between-times-always-a-few-months-to-home-rumlungern ?
Oh yes, 13 years ago, when I was a child and decided AGAINST a career.
Well, punishment is required, what?

** If I retrained as a midwife (the only meaningful job that there are) All day baby -? As süüüüß (But and all day access to foreign private parts - such as eeeeklig)

** If things go stupid with the annual contract so I'll probably still at 58 the be "new" who must cook for a 22-year-profile € sufferers as head of the Ristretto.

** If I try to earn my living by writing? If anyone knows how - please contact us!

** I hope I will not again develop these feelings of hatred towards those who have jobs, such as the cashier at Aldi, Thomas Gottschalk or Bofrostmann.

** Where should I dispose of my private garbage shortly, if not in the office ?

** How long, bloody shit, it takes really, exhibit a fucking job reference?
waiting for 4 weeks on it and now have six application folders in circulation without the current report. And how often do I need to point because the Persobratze on it?
Sure, he who has a safe operating job can be comfortable because the eggs / rock sticks ...

** Oh, and recruiters love:
to listen to me cowardly for interviews to lie face as friendly and qualifies her but finds me and that I get the job as good as in the case I blablabla. Buy some eggs and says directly: "Sorry, I think that is nothing to us both!"
PS: application folders and photos are expensive, would be nice if they would get the stuff back ...

** And finally:
Why is my right shoe much more wrinkled than the left? Doing more with your right foot steps?


... man, I got bored ...

has brought at least the postman just the new Beckett.
Finally back decent reading, after all the soft stuff purged by Kerstin Gier (good, but softened) that benefits quite sure if I should decide for a pathologist to re ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment